What We Can Do For You
If you’re looking for a professional service from start to finish then we should be your first point of call. We have all the trades and can bring them in at the correct time so you don't have to deal with different people for each part of the job. We do tiling, electrics, plumbing, and carpentry, we offer the complete package.
Whether it’s your main bathroom, en-suite or downstairs WC, you receive the same Great service and attention to detail.
We will take the time needed to discuss your needs, requirements and expectations. Ensuring that you get exactly what you require from our installation.
Upgrade your old boiler to an A rated condensing boiler with up to a 5 year guarantee.
- A high quality finish to gas safe regulations
- On time, reliable and qualified engineers
- Great prices on the best boilers on the market
- Up grading systems to pressurised systems with a greater efficiency
- We can do whole installations( boiler, roof tank, hot water cylinder, radiators, TRV’S)
- We also recommend fitting magnetic filters to all new installations so your you have protected components and boiler that will last even longer
Save £220 a year on Heating Bills by replacing your old G-rated boiler.
We also install:
- High Efficiency Un-Vented Hot Water Cylinders
3 Years FREE servicing with all new installs
When an un-vented hot water system is installed both the hot and cold water within the dwelling, deliver water at the taps or shower outlet at mains water pressure. Cold water from the mains is delivered to the base of the cylinder, the water is heated, then when a tap or shower is turned on the mains water pressure pushes the hot water out at mains pressure and flow rate.
An un-vented hot water storage cylinder can be heated directly via an immersion heater or indirectly by most heating systems providing it is not A solid fuel burning appliance. They are ideal where high performance is required or in a multi story property where it would be difficult to gain the necessary head of water via a cold water storage tank to feed taps on upper floors.
- Mains pressure to all outlets within the property
- Mains flow rate to all outlets
- More space in the loft without the cold water storage tank
- No need for noisy shower pumps
- No long waits for more hot water. Megaflo’s can re heat water in under 20 minutes
- Fully Qualified City & Guilds Level 3
- 17th Edition BS7671
- All work tested & certified with backing from NICEIC Domestic Installer